Consisting of the pressure balanced gear pump, DC motor, multi-functional manifold, valves, tank, ect., this energy unit is built to operate material handling equipment. The lowering movement is achived by the solenoid valve with all the lowering pace managed by an adjustable needle valve. The left and proper functions are outfitted with a dual pilot operated verify valve and cross-over relief valves.
Remark: Please seek advice from our product sales engineer to the different pump displacement, motor power or tank capability.
1. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e.,non-continuous operation,thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean every one of the hydraulic components concerned prior to installation of the power unit.
3. Viscosity of the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which should also be clean and totally free of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is advisable.
4. This power unit needs to be mounted horizontal.
5. Check the oil level in the tank soon after the first start out with the energy unit.
6. Oil modifying is required following the preliminary one hundred operation hours, afterwards as soon as every 3000 hours.
SNOW PLOW Energy UNIT