For far more information.: Mobile/Whatpp: +8613083988828
The EPG Group assortment of PTO shafts equipment consists of various types of yokes for the link of the tractor electrical power consider-off with recessed press button and/or ball collar and/or ball collar for continual velocity joints, with the adhering to spline dimensions: 1”3/8 Z6 – 1”3/8 Z6 -1”3/8 Z21- 1”3/four Z6- 1”3/4 Z20We are a skilled producer of equipment containers, equipment pumps, gears, shafts, and other machining parts. Launched in 1997, we cover eighteen,000 square meters in location. In 2008, it was awarded with “National Export Commodity Inspection-totally free Enterprise”. Below the direction of managerial perception of “Serving agriculture, scoring a achievement through quality of merchandise and honesty in business”, our products have been trusted by consumers and have obtained a greater share of market place.
- Relevant Industries:
- Place of Origin:Zhejiang, China
- Manufacturer Identify:
- Merchandise Title:
T-bracket provider PSB.51.080B for baler spare components
- Excess weight:
- Good quality:
- Supply Ability:
- 5000 Piece/Items for every Working day
Packaging & Supply
- Packaging Particulars
- 4pc carton packing
- Tianjin xingang port, Lianyungang port. Yiwu port, Shanghai
Amount(Luggage) 1 – 50 fifty one – a hundred >100 Est. Time(days) seven 15 To be negotiated
On the internet Customization
|Applicable Industries||Equipment Fix Stores,Farms|
|Area of Origin||China|
|Item Identify||T-bracket provider PSB.51.080B for baler spare components|
Q1:How your firm generally transports goods to your international locations?
This dilemma is primarily decided by the quantity of the items. If the number of orders is adequate for a container, it is advisable that containers be delivered by sea or rail if the number of orders is small, they can be shipped by the transport business.
Q2:Is your company’s items retailable?
Sorry, we do not accept retail orders. Our order quantity is identified in accordance to the packaging of the goods. For instance, if there are thirty cases in a single box, then 30 are the most affordable buy amount.
Q3:What is the payment method?
If it is a place, we need to have to acquire the full payment prior to they can be shipped if it is an order, then in accordance to the prepaid 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment before the contract to signal the contract.
EPG – one particular of the biggest transmission factory in China, major products: worm geared motors, agricultrual gearbox, planetary equipment push, helical,screw, beve gears and spare parts and agricultural components manunfacuter in China /For more info.: Cellular/Whatpp: +8613083988828